Wiring diagram

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2004 Impreza wagon. .PDF? Are there online links? Does anyone sell a factory type owner's manual on CD?

thanks so much.

Brian

Reply to
Subaru

Subaru asks :

Subaru's got a fantastic online documentation site :

Everything is there. Service manuals, tech bulletins, owner's manuals.

It'll cost you 18$US for a three day access, but that gives you enough time to take about everything you'd ever need for your model. (keep in mind that everything about the Impreza comes out to about 350 MB).

The Impreza service manual, in 10 volumes (!), is over

700$ in Canada so the fee has got to be the steal of the century.

The Electrical part is divided up into a bunch of separate .pdf files.

Would be nice if it was all on CD, but I haven't seen that offered anywhere.

Thank you Subaru. I haven't seen any other manufacturer with their service manuals online.

Reply to
Paul Pedersen