WRX back seat

I tried to fold down the back seats this weekend and couldn't get the bottom part (where your butt goes, not the seat back) to swing forward. Does the

05 WRX seat still swing forward?
Reply to
Ragnar

Bryan Lee

Reply to
Bryan Lee

You must be referring to a wagon? My '05 sedan seats don't fold down at all, only the center armrest pass-thru.

Reply to
DG

Reply to
Bryan Lee

It did in earlier year models, and the 05 still has the latch mechanism. I can feel it when I put my hand behind the seat. I just can't figure out how to disengage it.

Reply to
Ragnar

I'm assuming you checked the manual?

I couldn't figure out the process for my '95 Outback either, until I read the fine manual. :)

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker