Adhesive to reattach rubber footpad?

We have a 2000 Subaru Forester, and recently the rubber footpad (to the left of the brake where the emergency brake would be, if it were a foot pedal) just fell off. Apparently the adhesive they used wasn't mixed right or something, because it came off all at once.

Anyway, to reattach it, I need an adhesive that will bond carpet and rubber (or rubbery plastic, I can't be sure). Does anyone know what I should be looking for?

Thanks!

(BTW - we love this car, it's been great!)

Reply to
Scott Smith

Try Pliobond

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Marine Goop at Home Depot. -Danny

Reply to
Danny Russell

Rather than Marine Goop try their RV Goop - also at Home Depot

Reply to
SayItAgain