'03 Sonata 2.4L is pinging, power is a little low, fuel economy should be better

2003 Sonata 2.4L 4 cylinder, 59,000 miles, I just bought it about a month ago. I am getting pinging, especially in hot weather, and my mileage should be better (I'm getting about 18 city, 26 highway, I thought I could get at least 20 city, and 30 or better on the highway).

Does this sound like a bad EGR?

Where can I get a service manual, preferably online?

Thanks for any advice you can give! - John

Reply to
gtx426hemi

You need to set up an account but it's not hard.

Reply to
Steve W.

maybe a spark thing? my guess anyway.

Reply to