1932 ford roadster body dimensions

I trying to locate or find source for the dimensions of a 1932 ford roadster. I want to build an all aluminum roadster body. Is there anyone out there who can help me out or am I just waisting my time?? thanks in advance for any and all help!

*** this is for personal use ! not for profit!
Reply to
rich

You need to ask this question on the alt.rods n custom news group. Note that is not the exact correct name.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner