1978 Dodge Van 318 cubic inch V8 Automatic transmission

This morning the windshield wiper motor stopped working and the fuel gage hasen't worked in almost one year.Thanks for any information. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I doubt they are related.... I normally check wiper motors using a booster cable. I hook the cable to the battery negative and the wiper motor case. 9 times out of 10 that finds the problem up here in the rust belt. The grounds go punky. They are usually a strap across one of the mounting bolts.

Yours might have just died from old age though.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail > This morning the windshield wiper motor stopped working and the fuel
Reply to
Mike Romain