1991 Cadillac Seville

How much work is it to replace the fuel injectors on a 1991 cadillac seville? Thanks!

Reply to
Cam

Why would you want to? I rarly see a need for this, unless it is a "Hail Mary" to try to fix something that is not diagnosed properly. If it is a driveability concern, start from the basics. Tune-up including fuel filter maybe? Check the pressure of the fuel pump?

Reply to
paulv