1992 lincoln with front wheel drive..air shock fix???

hello...my car went down in front and the air pump is working but the front wont fill with air ..i have checked for leaks no results...anyone have a quick fix to keep it up til i order new front air ride..thanks tony

Reply to
shatt

I was told about 6 months ago that when Ford was the only place to buy the replacement parts that it was prohibitive. Then the aftermarket jumped in and Ford jumped out and made the parts obsolete. This was from another Ford tech. I personally have not worked on these. If he was correct, the aftermarket still carries these. Sorry I could be of no more help.

Reply to
Kruse

shatt, do yourself a HUGE FAVOR and forget the air pump, air ride, air shocks , and all that comes with it. they make a coil spring kit for your car that will replace all of it and it is not very expensive or difficult to install. i can get you the name and phone # of a company in my area that sells these, but i bet if you ask around, you will find some near you. e-mail me back if you need more info.

Reply to
plainoldmechanic