1994 Ford Explorer 4WD 4.0L V6 Ignition Wiring

I replaced the spark plugs in my Explorer after a nasty period of not taking good enough care of it. Doing so required breaking off several of the spark plug wires, so I'm replacing those also. I only had to completely destroy two of the wires, but they're right next to each other and I've managed to confuse my self on which wire went where.

So, I was hoping someone had a diagram that would show which wire goes where from the distributor. It's laid out with two rows of three, same as the engine.

Thanks,

Panzer

Reply to
panzer13

Most engines have the firing order for the distributor cap numbers cast into the intake manifold.

Mike

Mike Romain