1995 2.2 Cavalier Engine Rebuild

Hi all,

I line in Toronto, Canada and am planning to rebuild my 1995 2.2L engine soon. The best parts deal I got so far is CAD$580 (~USD $500) on a kit that includes the following:

Cast Piston Set (Standard, .030, .040 or .060) Cast Ring Set (Standard, .030, .040 or .060) Rod Bearing Set (Standard, .010, .020 or .030) Main Bearing Set (Standard, .010, .020 or .030) Cam Bearing Set Camshaft - Roller (New - Not Reground) Roller Valve Lifter Set

3 Pc Timing Set Oil Pump Steel Frost Plug Kit Full Gasket Set

Is this a good deal? Any recommendations/things to watch out for the actual rebuild?

Thank you all!

Reply to
Vlad