1997 Chevy Cavalier 2.2

I have a 1997 Chev Cavalier and we had to replace a O ring on one of the fuel injectors, the replacement stoped the leak but when the injector was removed for
replacement, we did not know you were suppose to release the pressure before taking it off. Now the engine is Hydro Locking when it is cranked, we can remove one spark plug and turn the engine over and expel the fuel and then we can put the plug back in and the engine will turn over and it has even cranked before but it was flooding itself out and then it will hydrolock again. Can someone help me solve this problem? PLEASE HELP!!!
Does anyone here have any suggestions?
lydlo wrote:

Yes.
If you're still getting fuel coming in like that, then likely one of the O-rings isn't sealing properly and is leaking into the intake manifold..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Thank You Robert,We will check that.