1996 Dodge Caravan Battery drain ---wipers make one swipe at startup and shutdown occaisonally

Hello, I have an issue where if I do not start and drive the van at least every couple of days the battery goes dead. I have replaced the
battery a couple of times and it does not appear to be my problem. The only odd thing I notice is when I start the car or shut it off the wipers tend to make one swipe, I checked to ensure the wipers are not on. They are not. Also when replacing the battery the wipers made one swipe upon initial connection. Is there a common problem with this or am I going down the wrong path?
i have a 97 caravan 3.3 same problem with wipers but it doesn't cause a battery drain for me. had car since new does it every now and again. haven't really found cure though. sometimes when scrapping ice i'll bump wipers and they will swipe twice ?? go figure. good luck with yours i'm about to check all my grounds because i have the p1698 code problem that is becoming more frequent. used to be once a year now it may be every other key switch.
--
kenny49