1997 FORD TAURUS HEATING PROBLEM

I just got the old family wagon back from the last of the big kids in the family. The a/c works fine. The heater core is not leaking but there is ZERO
heat.
Is there some type of vacuum hose or door under the hood or dashboard that I should look for the get the heat on ?
thanks sonofadocker
sonofadocker wrote:

There has been many post here in the past about coolant problems with this vintage of taurus. My guess is you looking at heater core, frost plugs, water pump, and a complete flush.
Bob
-

If operated by cable, the cable may have broke or come loose... check that and also check the thermostat.. it may need replacing.
Fwed