1999 Buick Window Regulator

I would really appreciate any referrals for a thiitd party vendor / store that sells new window regulator for a '99 buick century. I am trying to locate a source for new parts other than a buick / GM dealer.

Also, has anybody heard of problems with regulators with the cable based design like my buick? I wasn't impressed with the design (mine failed because a plastic terminal that the cables connect to broke).

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
slacorte