2000 honda civic power window

Hey can anyone out there help me? I've checked the threads, but I can't seem to find what I need. The problem is the drivers side window on my 2000 Honda Civic won't go all the way up. It gets about 1 inch from the top and it sounds like the gears are not catching......any advise? Thanks in advance

Reply to
kameau

You need to take off the door panel to see what's goin on in there. My guess is that the regulator cable is shredding.

Reply to
M.Paul