2000 Mazda MPV auto door lock making noise

My 2000 Mazda MPV DX automatic door lock (front passenger side) making noise during locking and unlocking The sound is a mechanical noise coming from inside the door body. Noise is being generated for both remote and manual operation.

Could you please give some idea how can I fix this problem, I think, something is stuck in the lock housing located inside of the door.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
akarui.tomodachi