Goofy doorlocks on 1996 accord lx

Ok...there is an issue somewhere with the locks. I walked away from car today and it was doing power door lock sound (motor) coming from inside driver door. When I unlock the doors from the outside of the drivers door handle it will first unlock just the drivers door then if I turn the key once more and hold it there it for 3 seconds then it unlocks the rest of the doors. From the inside of the car if I press the door lock to lock it will lock all door except the drivers door(sometimes). The passenger front door and drivers rear are quieter. The driver side front and passenger rear are noisy when locking/unlocking. Almost sounds like the sound of a remote control car when unlocking/locking on those 2 doors. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks:)Nel

Reply to
:

The door lock with key outside is functioning as it should. When locking from the inside, it is keeping you from locking yourself out, but there is a way to override that. If you are prone to lock your keys in the car do not read the next sentence to learn the override. To override, hold open your door handle (either interior or exterior) when you use the inner door lock button and then the driver door will lock also. Can't help you with the noise though.

Reply to
Steve, or not