2002 Ford Explorer A/C Problem

The A/C unit in my 2002 Ford Explorer XLT has always worked great. Today it suddenly stopped working after my wife had the oil changed. I
have checked the Fuses and Relays, even switched the relays around from the auto light control to see if one was bad.
Manual control, the fan blows warm air, A/C light works fine. Any thoughts?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

1) Do you see or hear the A/C Compressor clutch kicking on and off?
2) What is the ambient temperature outside?
-phaeton