1991 Toyota A/C problem

My 1991 4x4 just developed a problem with the A/C. There is a button marked A/C next to the fan speed swithch. When the button is depressed the A/C is on and a light within the button glows green. As of today the light is no longer on when the button is depressed and the A/C is not working. I checked the fuses and none appear to be melted in half or dark in appearance. Is there anything I can check? Thanks. Paul

Reply to
Paul

If your good with a meter and have the shop manual, you can check to see if it's getting power. Mine did the same thing, turned out the button broke. Grab it with something and pull. It pops out. Then slide the new one in. Solved my problem.

Reply to
Eddie