2006 honda civic dx am/fm/cd player?

I hope this is the right group to post to! I'm a total newbie here...

I just bought a bottom of the line 2006 Honda Civic dx. It doesn't come with any kind of radio at all. I'd really like a Honda oem am/fm/cd player, and there are a few on ebay. I'm trying to figure out which ones will fit my new Civic. What I think i've figured is that the radios that were on the Civics from 2001 on should fit into the

2006. Can anyone verify that? And, what other parts would I need for installation, and what is a reasonable price to pay a car stereo place to do the installation for me?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Reply to
shopper