Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Outside the box Jeep electrical question
OK. I'll try to keep this short. For almost 2 years now my 1994 Cherokee 4.0 automatic has had this unfixable problem involving the throttle position sensor. Basically the Jeep drive just fine and...
4
4

Pinhole Leak Power Steering. Use Sealer ?
Hi, I've had a pinhole leak in the pressure hose in my 85 Caprice for a while now. Haven't had the time to put a new hose in. Looks like a PITA too. Very old, rusty threads. SLow leak. It only leaks...
15
15

1999 Mustang GT battery draw:
Hi a buddy has a 1999 Mustang GT 4.6L that keeps drawing on the battery and dying when left for more than a day. The draw is significant enough that when you touch the negative cable to the battery,...
3
3

'97 Ford T-Bird, Fuel Pump Problem
My parents are having an issue with their fuel system v6, 3.8. Car will crank, but wont start. The pump is brand new. No fuel getting to/ through fuel filter. Dont believe pump is kicking on. My first...
2
2

Questions regarding function of vehicle rubber body mounts
Here is a link to the AMC Jeep CJ7 setup. They show the tubes sandwiched solidly pretty clearly on these mounts. Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the...
5
5

88 Dakota 3.9 issue
My 88 Dakota 3.9 quit yesterday, and I had to drag it home. It had begun running rough and would only go if I kept the throttle mostly open, then it quit. Based on what I saw when I was...
11
11

Problem with wiper blades or windshield glass?
This is worse and worse with my 2001 Chev Impala. Using wipers when raining could make the windshield look even more blurred, making the driving on rainy days very tough. Maybe the wiper blades need...
22
22

Excellent website for free certification
Dear All, I have just seen my first free certification website - It offers certification in various I.T. and Non I.T. subjects like accounts, English, Maths, Java, Oracle etc., 1. You get free...

GM Dexcool AntFreeze ?
Hello, Have a '97 Buick LeSabre. As long as I can remember, they, being the dealership, and others, and the manual I think too, says to ONLY use GM Dexcool, and not the regular Prestone antifreeze...
15
15

Fogging windows
I have a 2002 Windstar Sport, 3.8L dual heat and A/C. On a recent trip through the Rogers Pass in a heavy rain/snow mix coming down, the only way we could keep the inside of the thing from fogging up...
36
36

Are winter wiper blades really necessary?
I live in north Missouri and we do have some rough winters I am curious if "winter" wiper blades really are worth the extra cost? If so, in what ways?
9
9

Wheel identification
I have a FORD slotted (10 slots) 14" steel rim with 4-lugs. I know it's a longshot, but does anyone know what ford vehicle this wheel goes to? Heck, it could be a Mercury, who knows. I have two of...
10
10

Technology Degrees at ITT Tech
Online Information Technology Degree Kaplan University official site offers online classes to enhance your career in IT, networking, programming, Web design and more. Accredited and approved. Request...

Chevelles
Anyone have experence with power disc brake conversion kits and if so what brand/type have you had good sucsess with (front brakes only)

1998 Ford Tarus blower motor not coming on. (Please help)
This summer my brother in laws Tarus air conditioner quit. To make a long story short after checking just about everything, I found a relay in the engine compartment was bad. It looked like the relay...
1
1