707 HP

Put that Dodge 707 Hellcat engine in a HellCat Motorcycle and see what it will do.

JR

You needs to put that in your reel lawnmower! WHOOOEEEE!! Blueberrydoggie will be shittin' his pants!

Reply to
sctvguy1

I was thinking about buying a 4 stroke weed trimmer and rigging it up with a board about a foot and a half/two feet long and adding a couple of lawn m ower wheels. I think I could mow my yard faster and easier than using my la wn mower. The drivers side electric door lock on my 1983 Dodge van quit wor king properly. I reckon I will have to dig around in the door and see if I can fix it. Maybe if I disconnect that little rod on the solenoid, that mig ht fix it. I don't like that electric junk. Old style door locks are a mill ion times better.

Reply to
JR