Need Help Replacing a Right Front Blinker Assembly

Following 12-17 of the Haynes Repair Manual, I can replace the right front blinker assembly.

I also need a turn signal bulb (Haynes 12-18):

Should I replace the headlight housing too? It sits fine, but some of the plastic brackets are busted.

I welcome all recommendations including where to order parts from online. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
C Yohman

I also need a turn signal bulb (Haynes 12-18):

Should I replace the headlight housing too? It sits fine, but some of the plastic brackets are busted.

I welcome all recommendations including where to order parts from online. Thanks in advance.

***** If the headlight remains properly aimed, I'd leave it alone.
Reply to
Ray O