89 Maxima Hot No Start

I am having a problem with my 89 maxima not starting once its warmed up. Let it cool for a couple of hours and it will start instantly and run until its turned off. The exhaust has a rich smell, the pump is working fine. Thanks for any help that you can give.

George snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
George Hazelwood

Got spark? Cool spray might work. I'd used em on TVs and monitors repairs and works great. You might try it on ignition electronics.

Reply to
Indian Summer