89 Maxima Hot No Start

I am having a problem with my 89 maxima not starting once its warmed up. Let it cool for a couple of hours and it will start instantly and run until its
turned off. The exhaust has a rich smell, the pump is working fine. Thanks for any help that you can give.
George snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Let
Got spark? Cool spray might work. I'd used em on TVs and monitors repairs and works great. You might try it on ignition electronics.