91 Toyota Camry, Question re: removal of AC compressor

I have a 91 Camry LE and I am replacing the ac compressor. I am now in the process of removing the bolts that hold the compressor onto the engine. However, I am having a heck of a time trying to get two of the bolts closest to the engine itself off. I cannot get a socket on them and I can barely get the open end of my 14 mm wrench on them. When I get the open end on the bolts, there is no room to get leverage on the handle of the wrench. I have been screwing with these bolts for the last 1 1/2 hours. I need ideas while I take a physical and mental health break.

Thanks, Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo

try