Tire size question

I previously posted about problems I had with a 2001 Sentra SE after getting new tires. The original tires were 195/55/16. Since they were an odd size, I needed a more economical size and got 205/55/16. Those don't seem to be working out well and I want to exchange them. Would

205/50/16, 195/50/16 or 195/60/16 be better to try? Or any other suggestions. Thanks.
Reply to
xxx

Go to:

..and caclulate the right size

Reply to
Lister

Or simply purchase the correct sized tires in the first place.

has 10 tires in size 195/55/16, ranging in pricefrom $162 to $70 each. I wonder how much you are going to get for your used tires on trade-in?

Reply to
Mark Olson