96 Nissan Quest stalls when turning corner

Just recently my Quest has stalled when turning a corner. It just quits. I put it in neutral and it starts back up immediately. Once my wife was driving it and the brake, check engine lights came on when turning a corner but it did not stall. It has only happened 3 times in the past 3 weeks. Any ideas what might cause it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
P&L