98 Grand Marquis Horn Problem

Could be so rusty that it takes a lot of current to make it sound off...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

My daughter tells me that the horn in my 98 grand Marquis keeps blowing the 15 amp fuze. Anyone know what can be wrong?

My daughter tells me that the horn in my 98 grand Marquis keeps blowing the 15 amp fuze. Anyone know what can be wrong?

When does the fuse blow? Just at random, or only when the horn is being used? Does your daughter use the horn a lot? Is there anything else on that fuse other than the horn?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey