98 Towncar

Hello, I just changed my Ignition Coil #5 and the car ran great for a few hours and now I hit the breaks and the electrical went nuts and all gages went nuts and now when the car shuts off it wont start again and I get nothing but clicking, When I jump the car all the lights seem to work for a few seconds and then all power goes out but car runs for a bit...Can something he did with the Ignition Coil causes this because never had this problem until after changing a bad Ignition Coil? thanks for any help. Ken

Reply to
Ken

Time to check all battery cable's and ends and power feeds and grounds. It is losing voltage some place. But you can always blame the last person that worked on it if it was his fault or not.:grinyes: But I would just look it over and find the problem.

Reply to
MT-2500