Acclaim 1992

When I run/idle the car ( V6 ) I can hear clicking irregular sound coming from timing belt / water pump side of the engine .I notice it about a week ago when the noise was more like something is going against metal guard. By then when I sprayed WD40 oil on bottom big pulley ( serpentine belt ) the sound instantly disappeared. Now is more like irregular clicking and spraying does not make any difference. I visually checked timing belt , and looks fine. Water pump does not leak. After few minutes of running the engine the sound is getting quieter. I appreciate any ideas.

Chuck

Reply to
Susanna