Advice needed

Hi all, I am a graduate computer engineer and I would like to see into car's usage of computers. What I really would like to know is how microcontrollers (ECU) in cars work in order to make the engine work. I have a basic knowledge about how engines work but I would find very intresting to interfere on that. I've tryed to find something on the web but I got confused. I would like to hear some suggestions.

Thanks in advance, Konstantinos

Reply to
Kostas