Air Filter soaked after rain.

My air filter was left outside then a heavy down pour soaked it. It's now dried. Should I put it in or get a new one?

Reply to
Tibur Waltson

Put it in to keep at least some crud out of your engine as you drive to the store for a replacement.

Seriously, some vehicles have two air filters, you may be ok for a short drive to the store without it, but it won't hurt anything to just install it unless it also got extremely muddy and therefore clogged.

Reply to
Lon Stowell