Antique Brake shoes worth anything? 15-30years old.

I have several pairs of brake shoes that are 15-30 years old (but never used). Are they worth anything since I don't know which vehicle they fit? thanks

Reply to
invalid unparseable

There are so many old shoes out there nowadays that the rebuilders don't even want the cores back anymore. As the gentleman stated above me here, even shoes for old cars are still available today. Some later model Fords with rear drums are using shoes that I haven't seen for awhile but reemerged after years in limbo. Good luck.

Reply to
PA-ter

I don't have any rotors just drums.... LOL

Leon Rowell

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

Mike,

What do you base this projection on? Or are you just trying to sound knowledgeable..... I don't see any problems myself as I probably won't put 10,000 miles on this truck in the next 10 years. I have four other vehicles besides it that I drive intermittently so none get a lot of miles put on them. I realize you were attempting a little humor but not everybody needs top of the line parts in every situation.