Any market for used oversize Toyota pistons?

Having a 7MGE engine in an '89 Cressida overhauled after only 30k since last overhaul. Am I likely to find any ebay buyers for the first set of oversized pistons with low miles on them or do you just never install used pistons?

Reply to
Doc

The price would have to be low, but I think you could sell them on ebay. Pistons are easy to measure and inspect visually, so there is not as much of a gamble with them as with some other internal parts.

If I was a potential buyer reading your story, my first question would be "why rebuild after 30k miles?"

Toyota MDT in MO

Reply to
Comboverfish

Why a rebuild after only 30,000 miles, and did you oversize AGAIN?! How many .001's over?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B