anyone make a suction gun...

...that's worth a shit? I bought a new one at my FLAPS a couple months ago, used it to fill one transmission and one rear end, and it's a paperweight now. Haven't seen one in any store that doesn't look like the exact same one. Do I need to find a Snap-On truck guy to be my buddy?

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Do you need a suction gun for filling? I got one of the Lubrimatic branded pumps that go on gear lube bottles (like $5 at any auto parts store) and it works very well.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

yeah, I have one of those as well, but I also like to have the suction gun around to empty gooey rear ends, P/S fluid reservoirs, etc. Now if the Lubrimatic pump would fit the threads of a Redline gear oil bottle I'd be happy :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel