Auto repair shop management software - what to buy?

I'm looking to move a transmission shop into the 21st century. Which shop management software should I consider using? I have looked at LANKAR and generally like it. Anyone familiar enough with it to state an opinion? If not, what do you use and why? Is there something better, cheaper, faster?

I need customer invoicing, accounting, payroll, real-time cash flow analysis, vendor/part management, selective password protection so mechanics don't have access to sensitive areas, and Quickbooks interface would be nice too.

TIA.

Reply to
Bill Rah

Shep