Bristol Cars.

Heh, Bristol Palin bought a $172,000 house in Pinal County,Arizona.Now she needs to buy a Bristol Car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Ever owned a British car, Cuhulin?

Reply to
hls

I have never owned a British car before.Why? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

They're about as reliable as an AMC...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

I like Morgan cars too.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

My AMC vehicle continues to provide reliable service in daily use after 35 years on the road. This car has never required major repairs, just normal maintenance and replacement of wear items.

Reply to
Roger Blake

A friend of mine who lives in Bognor Regis,England, she and her hubby are Irish, they were born in Ireland.They have had pretty good luck with the British built cars they have owned and driven before, including two Italian built Fiat cars.One of those two Fiat cars, (Fiat Punto, about two years old) they are still driving.I just can't believe most of those British cars are all as bad as some people say they are. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I think in at least some cases they just don't hold up well under American driving conditions, we drive more frequently and longer distances than those cars were designed for.

Then there were some, like the Austin Marina, which were simply rubbish.

Reply to
Roger Blake

I'm not going to jinx it.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Morgans are cool. Actually, ALL British cars are cool! If I had money, I'd buy one for sure! Just which one? And, who would I find to repair it?

I am in a business where I have to carry boxes with me all the time. I have them in a sedan. A station wagon sure would be nice.

Saw one of these at Wally World the other day, from the rear. What is that, a Nissan? Mitsubishi?

Imagine my surprise when I saw the leaping cat!

Of course, THIS would be a LOT cooler...

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Of course, this would work too...

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

AMuzi

Or a Spyker C8 Spyder.I would be a real spote driving that around.I would even settle for an old Daffodil car.That would look real good sitting in my driveway when my Daffodil flowers pop up every year.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

THis would be pretty swift for moving the band stuff around...

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B