Duhhhhhh,,,,,,

Top Gear is on the BBC America channel now.Duhhhhhhh,,,,,, Jeremy Clarkson was trying out a new Honda around the track.Duhhhhh,,,, He comes to a stop and opens the drivers side door,,, (they drive on the wrong side of the street over there.Hong Kong too, when I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong, I nearly got wiped out when I stepped off a sidewalk by that little whatever it was Japanese ((Yapanee)) car) there was a little beeping noise,,,, Duhhhhhhhh, he said,,, you see this? that is to let you know your key is still in the ignition.Duhhhhhh,,,,, then he showed off how the seat back can ratchet back.I have an old Mitsubishi car front seat that does exactly the same thing,,, Duhhhhh,,,,, and the seat has a knob to turn to increase and decrease the lumbar thingy.That seat dates back to the 1980s, I bought it back in the late 1980s for a 1971 Chevrolet van I used to own, at Wiley Deen's auto junk yard on South McRaven Road (about four miles West of doggy's couch.Duhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,, cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:10264-47F17FDD-139@storefull-

3253.bay.webtv.net:

I haven't seen that episode. Is it not possible Clarkson was being facetious, that he was mocking a perceived lack of innovation in the car?

Reply to
Tegger

A married Irish lady friend of mine lives in Bognor Regis, South coast of England, West Sussex County, she works for West Sussex County Council.WSCC supplies the car she drives.Years ago, she got a new 2000 Ford Focus car.She emailed me about the nifty features that car had.Electric windows, automatic shift transmission, electric trunk (boot) lock, other nifty features.One time when she was pulling into a parking lot in rainy weather, the trunk unlocked and flew open all by itself.She liked that car so much, when WSCC replaced it with a Vauxhall car with manual shift transmission, she went looking for the Ford car, she wanted to buy that car for herself.Nowadays, she is driving a one year old Fiat Punto car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Its like you were watching, but had the audio turned down.

He was bitching about how those things were set-up, compared to last years model.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp