can you get a 10 day permit a second time

can you get a 10 day permit a second time

Reply to
anthony

anthony wrote in news:e4725$541346e9$41b57997$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

You can in Kazakhstan.

Oh, you don't live in Kazakhstan? Then where DO you live? And have you tried looking on your DMV's website?

Reply to
Tegger

Depends on where you are.

Reply to
Steve W.

10 day permit for what? Over-sized load? Temporary fuel storage?
Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Paul in Houston TX wrote in news:luvvec$8sd$1@dont- email.me:

For posting to Usenet.

Reply to
Tegger

Only for squash, not for tomatoes.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Google,,, The Middle Youtube Sue Heck finally got her Drivers License after trying six times.

Reply to
JR

JR wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

SIX? That's all?

I think the record is 107 times. Yep. One hundred and seven.

Tegger

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in news:lv1rpi$s3g$1 @panix2.panix.com:

The legislature debated adding tomatoes, but that idea got squashed.

Reply to
Tegger

I got mine on my first try. The Luck O' the Irish. On a side note, Texas sees hope in possible Sc ottish secession.

I am Scots Irish by Ancestry. Tex as doesn't have to wait on Scotland.

Reply to
JR