Car dealership rip off. Hidden camera investigation Youtube

. Not only about cars, but many other things too.
I don't copy and paste, I just don't. Here is another 'Tesla' thing, at
Tesla launches electric truck it guarantees won't b reak for a million miles. I saw that right after I read about US Military m assive social media exposed. PoGo Possum is right.
Reply to
allisellis851

Site Timeline Threads