Car dealership rip off. Hidden camera investigation Youtube

cbc.ca ...It is fun to watch that stuff at Marketplace in Canada. Not only about cars, but many other things too.

Reply to
allisellis851

JR, is that you?

An actual link isn't that hard to copy/paste:

AMuzi

. Not only about cars, but many other things too.

I don't copy and paste, I just don't. Here is another 'Tesla' thing, at

Tesla launches electric truck it guarantees won't b reak for a million miles. I saw that right after I read about US Military m assive social media exposed. PoGo Possum is right.

Reply to
allisellis851