Changing inner tie rod end on Honda Civic

I have a 95 Civic with a bad inner tie rod. If anyone has changed one I would appreciate some advice. Does this require any kind of special tool? I have done some other rack and pinion innner tie rods on my 86 Dodge van and there was a tool you could borrow from AutoZone that made it real easy. I'm wondering if this is the same kind of deal.

Thanks.

Reply to
Llew.Williams