to all

I used to post to this group a while back but a few members decied to trash my personality in this group because I posted 1 lousy post. You really do not know how hurt I was by these memnbers to have my personality trashed on the usnet. I have matured alot since then I found a job I am working from 7 am to 3 pm and making my living I just got my first raise on my own. I do not have time to listen to members who called me a troll. So you can have your auto and tech group back because I am taking a step back from this group and for those members who called me a troll before I am really pouplar at my workplace. I have friends there.

Reply to
karsan2007

wrote

Life sucks, doesn't it? Welcome to the real world.

So why are you still here?

Stop giving BJs at lunch time, then wonder where all your "friends" went.

Reply to
BooFreakingHoo