Chevette Experts Available?

Is there anybody in here that loves / drives Chevettes like I do? I drove my first one (a 1980 model) for 17 years till somebody clobbered me a few years ago.

Now I have a 1981 Scooter that I've been driving / trying to restore for a few months - somebody ELSE "tried" to clobber me again (but this time I was able to drive through somebody's YARD to avoid being hit) 2 days ago!!

Do you ever hear the comment , "...Oh...I didn't see you...."

I have a few questions regarding body repair.

Regards, Stan

Reply to
stan_hembry

by a real car and rid the lemon

Reply to
tudysmuck

Buy a Vega and put a 454 in it.

Reply to
mst

What would be different about body repair on a Chevette? I'd just ask the question under "body repair" in general. There are books at public libraries covering auto body repair which you might also want to consult. Gee, I had the Haynes manual for the Chevette, a nice little car with an engine that just won't quit, but sold the manual along with a bunch of other old car manuals.

--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community network homepage:

William R. Watt

Reply to