Coolong fan wiring

Can a mechanic wire the cooling fan of vehicle wrong? I had my vehicle taken into over over heating and when I got it back it was blowing hot air when I turned on my a/c? My a/c was working when I took it in!

Reply to
fmagezi

Which cooling fan are you talking about. The cooling fan behind the radiator in the engine compartment or the blower that is part of the heating and air conditioning unit in the passenger compartment.

Reply to
John S.

wrote

Can a mechanic wire the cooling fan of vehicle wrong? I had my vehicle serviced for an overheating problem and when I got it back it was blowing hot air when I turned on my a/c? My a/c was working when I took it in! ______________________________________________

It is possible that when the mechanic was servicing the engine cooling system, he accidentally disconnected a vacuum line to the AC air duct valve system.

You will probably get a better answer by identifying the vehicle and describing what the servicing mechanic did.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

Sure. It would take some effort to rewire the plug or cut and splice the wires. I don't know why anyone would want to do that though.

Reply to
« Paul »