Creeper Size?

I just bought a creeper at Kragen last night, when I got home I realized it is a 36" creeper.

I am 6'3" tall.

I did some looking around and see thay 40" and 42" creepers are also made.

I didn't take it out of the box yet.

Have a feeling it is too small.

Would a 40" work or should I get a 42" for someone as tall as I am?

Reply to
Tube Audio

Measure from your ass cheeks to your head, that's how long it needs to be.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Do you have someone who can add the additional length for you? Think like the expandable dining room table. You want something like the leaf to add support or just use metal rods with clamps to adjust to fit.

Adam in NYC 96 LandRover Disco & 96 Jeep CherokeeSport

Reply to
Adam 1996 Cherokee Sport v6 Kb2jpd FDNY*EMSC

Its taking all the strength I can muster not to post the obvious punch line. ;-)

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Return the one you have and have them get one that will fit you. I doubt very seriously that any modifacation will work or be value effective. If you can't return it give it away.

I like using a creeper sometimes but most of the time I use a large sheet of cardboard. Works great.

disston

Reply to
disston