Dodge Caravan power rear liftgate

I have a 2002 Dodge Caravan with the power lift tailgate and a passenger side power sliding door. When I use the remote or the button on the overhead panel the rear liftgate sounds like it unlocks and beeps but does not open. When I go to the rear to open it, it is ajar but I still have to squeeze the handle to open it manually. It will not close remotely either. I have basically the same problem with the side slider except if I use the electric open button located behind the front passenger seat it will open and close.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
sky