Dodge Caravan Power windows NG

1995 Dodge Caravan Power Windows are not functioning. The switches are good. I cannot locate the control unit or relay for the power windows. Any advise is appreciated.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Starr

I have a '88 Voyager, and a '93 Voyager, in both cases when my power windows (or door locks for that matter) didn't work, it was because the wires between the door and the dash broke inside the grommet going between, and had to be rejoined. did you check for continuity between the wire coming from the switch and the wire as it comes out under the dash?

It happens to a lot of Chrysler products.. but if that is the case, make sure that you join the wires inside the door and under the dash (putting a fresh unbroken piece in the grommet), if you join them where they pivot in the grommet, it'll just happen again.

Jason C.

Reply to
Jason Cluett