2005 Dodge Caravan SE, Power Mirrors, HELP!

I purchased a Dodge Caravan SE. I did not get the power doors/windows etc.

What is driving me crazy is that I do not have power mirrors. It is so difficult to adjust the mirrors after my wife drives the new caravan. (and visa versa)

Does anyone know where I can get power mirrors, a KIT or ANYTHING???

Help! :)

Thank you,

Chris,.,,

Reply to
BrainStrom

Lorne

Hello, Buler...

Power Mirrors help anyone?

Other than getting a new wife??? :)

Anyone know of any places I can get a kit or a company that makes/does this kind of thing?

Can't sell the wife, perhaps rent...

Ouch, she just slapped me!

Reply to
brainstorm411

What does your local dealer tell you?

Reply to
Dan C

They told me that "they" do not make one. They said that I may be able to find an aftermarket kit or find a company that has/does it.

They mentioned JC Whitney, but I could not find anything there...

Thank you,

.....----===*Chris...

Reply to
brainstorm411

open up one of the doors and see if the wiring is there

if so, find a control switch and a pair of pwoer mirrors and plug 'em in

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Yea, it doesn't matter where you get them or what vehicle their from, just plug em in, LOL.

Reply to
TBone

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

I was told though that the Caravan SE version doed not have the wiring needed in it's waring harness. That is why they suggested my looking after market.

I am amazed that I can't find anyone that does it,..

Thank you again,

Chris...

Reply to
brainstorm411