Does Pontiac GrandAM has 3.8 V6?

Many people said GM's 3.8 V6 is the only V6 trustworthy. I could not find

3.8 in Grand AM line. Where is it used? in Malibu, which I feel is a bad designed car. All good reviews on Malibu are faked from GM.
Reply to
usenet-news.net

Grand prix, Regal, naturally the larger GM fwd h bodies, not all w bodies have this engine, no GA's or Malibus. "usenet-news.net" wrote in message news:Xf6Uf.92319$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.lga...

Reply to
Shep

"All good reviews on Malibu are faked from GM." This will be news to Rick WagOner. He'll put somebody right on it to fake some bad reviews on competitors.

Reply to
Al Bundy