Driveway road mirror (request ideas for a cheap workable mirror)

Really? Explain what value bringing up Norton and Thevenin equivalent circuit has added to the conversation?

Wait! I know. Nothing.

Reply to
Metspitzer

Not only was it clearly implicit, it was later explained in painful detail to you already, so I'm quite sure any additional spoonfed instruction is certain to also strike nothing save more dead brain cells and would accordingly continue to only serve to mimic your own "contributions" as a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

With the simple, astute deletion of a single element of punctuation, I've fixed it for you and clarified its truth.

Reply to
Hoof Hearted

Ah, an engineer...

Let's give you something to ponder and study then:

Is it more difficult to design a system to extract your head from your own ass, or a system to remove the keyboard from your computer which I am more than sure I am not the only one here which would gladly insert into the aforementioned orifice for you...

The Either that or you are just a stupid f***ing troll...

My vote is for troll...

~~ Evan

Reply to
Evan

** SNIFF **

Troll... Definitely troll...

Reply to
Evan

You're a good driver, definitely a good driver.

But here, one final time, is an analogous approach to the reasoning for my N&TEC cite, although also unlikely, you just might be capable of understanding, given that you haven't been able to grasp the patently obvious presented to you umpteen times already:

In this scenario we have an umpire (me) calling the base runner out at 3rd while the height challenged, one-eyed, bespectacled, mental patient sitting at the rear of the far right field stands, directly behind a roof post (you) screams at the top of his lungs that the 3rd baseman missed the tag (with apologies to Uecker).

I'll waste not another nanosecond either reading or responding to your inane posts or replies anywhere on usenet.

Reply to
Hoof Hearted

AWWWWWWW....

Why should I care about what a troll with all of 14 posts on UseNet thinks... Go hide back under a bridge, or better yet emerge with a new persona/identity in a few days on another group like you trolls tend to do...

You added NOTHING to this topic discussion...

Hoping that you choose to find something useful to do with yourself that doesn't involve the internet...

~~ Evan

Reply to
Evan

Sorry, but I agree with Hoof on this. He had you two dead-to-rights on every point, in my opinion.

Reply to
Patok